Child Support Worksheet Helpline
Tax Publications from the IRS Website
Along with advice to consult with an accountant about tax matters, it is useful for family law clients to have a copy of IRS publications relating to divorce. Here are the web addresses for some helpful publications on the IRS website at www.irs.gov. IRS Forms are likewise available on the site such as Form 4506 for ordering a copy of a tax return from the IRS. Try saving to your desktop a hyperlink or shortcut to the publication by clicking “Send” on the File Menu in Internet Explorer and clicking “Shortcut to Desktop” to give you speedy access of the document.
Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the publication. You can obtain a free download of Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com.
- Child Support Commission (child support worksheet)
- Uniform Superior Court Rule 24
- Family Law Section of the American Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Information on credit reports
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Internet Divorce Resource
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Secretary of State Corporate Search
- Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Real Estate Index
- State Guidelines