Animal Law | Upcoming Section Events
Greetings Section Members,
We are looking forward to this year’s activities and wanted to provide a snapshot of what we have in store! Please see below for a summary of the year’s upcoming animal law related activities.
– Oct. 18-19 | Animal Protection Expo, sponsored by Animal Law Source
– Hotel Avalon in Alpharetta
– CLEs and POST credits available
– Prosecutors, please share with your officers!
– Nov. 15 | 10:00 a.m. | Animal Law Section Volunteer Day at Project Chimps
– This year, we will be working with the staff to make enrichment toys for the chimpanzees.
– Please bring your own bagged lunch and drink.
– RSVP by Oct. 31 to Alyssa Myers [ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Project%20Chimps%20RSVP ] .
– Space is limited.
– Click here [ projectchimps.org ] for more information.
– Winter 2020 | Dog Bite CLE, presented by David Zagoria of The Zagoria Law Firm
– Registration details and location to follow
– FREE to Animal Law Section members
– Spring 2020 | First Annual Canine Cocktail Party
– Location and date to follow
– FREE to Animal Law Section members and their pups
We look forward to seeing all of you at our events this year! Please join our Facebook page [ www.facebook.com ] to keep up with our events and to share relevant news in animal law.
Alyssa Myers, Chair
Animal Law Section