Annual Meeting Early Bird and Hotel Deadline This Friday!
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
This is a reminder that the early bird and hotel deadline for the 2019 Annual Meeting is this Friday, May 10. Be sure to take advantage of the savings by registering early!
You still have time to secure your accommodations for the meeting, which will be held June 6-9 at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. Our discounted room rate is less than $200 per night, which is a great deal, especially considering all of the included amenities:
– Two complimentary hours at the Ritz Kids Program for up to two children per room, per day (additional hours are $20 per hour, per child)
– Complimentary enhanced guestroom wireless internet for up to six devices
– Complimentary general bandwidth in meeting spaces
– Complimentary unlimited local and long distance phone calls
– Complimentary driving range privileges
– Complimentary shuttle transportation to Sea World, Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando (reservations required 24 hours in advance)
– Complimentary daily recreational activities
– Complimentary fitness center classes (one per day, per room)
– Daily credit of up to $10 per room toward dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
– Complimentary one-hour rental for two bikes per guestroom through Grande Lakes Sports
If Disney isn’t on the agenda while you’re enjoying your free time at the Annual Meeting, there are many things to enjoy on property including golf, tennis, kayaking, mountain biking, spa, pool, lazy river and so much more.
For more information about hotel accommodations and to register online, please visit the website [ sbog.info ] , or you may download the brochure [ sbog.info ] . If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Garner, director of meetings, at email@example.com or 404-527-8790.
Melissa, Margaret, Jack and I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Kenneth B. Hodges III
President, State Bar of Georgia