E-Discovery & the Use of Technology Law Section Meet & Greet
When: Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Where: New Realm Brewing Company | 550 Somerset Terrace NE #101, Atlanta, GA 30306 (map)
Cost: Members – $5 in advance or $10 at door (includes two drink tickets and light hors d’oeuvres)
Non-Members – $25
We welcome all interested practitioners to join us.
- Meet your State Bar colleagues in the E-Discovery and Use of Technology section;
- Learn about section event planning for the 2019 – 2020 Bar term;
- Get involved in section leadership opportunities and committees;
- Discuss cutting edge techniques used in legal technologies; and
- Share insights and perspectives on legal technology.
Who should attend:
- Section members
- Prospective section members
- State Bar members interested in the topics of E-Discovery and Use of Technology
- Prospective committee members and board members
Section members, click here to register. Non-Members, please RSVP to Mary Jo Sullivan [firstname.lastname@example.org] .
See you there,
Marc Effron and Johnny Lee, Co-Chairs
MaryBeth Gibson, Vice Chair Operations
Alex Khoury, Vice Chair Programming