Equine Law Section | Back in the Saddle: Equine Section Reboot Kickoff and Interactive Happy Hour
Dear Section Members:
After a rather long hiatus, the Equine Law Section is being rebooted and relaunched! We’re looking for input from our members regarding how to make the Section better. Accordingly, the Executive Committee would like to invite you to join us for an informal virtual happy hour via Zoom on Thursday, September 10 from 4:30 – 6 p.m. Grab your favorite beverage, a bar of saddle soap, and a can of hoof dressing and join us to discuss, among other things, some of the following:
– What interests you about the Equine Law Section;
– Possible programs you’d like to see from the Section;
– What communications you’d like to receive from the Section;
– How to get involved the Executive Committee as a Committee Chair;
– How the Section can best support its members; and
– Your favorite horse story.
The goal is for the members of the Section to get to know each other, as well as to have a group discussion about the direction of the Equine Law Section throughout the next year. We encourage you to come ready to have a lively discussion so that we learn from each other regarding how to make membership in the Section more fun, more active, more informative, and more rewarding.
Please click here [ gabar.zoom.us ] to register, and note, you must register prior to the event in order to receive the Zoom link.
Philip Burrus, Chair
Equine Law Section
State Bar of Georgia