38th Annual Family Law Institute
May 14-16 | Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa | Offering 14 CLE Hours (14/1/1/5)
Mark your calendars and join us at the 38th Annual Family Law Institute [ www.gabar.org ] to be held at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Attorneys in attendance can expect to receive 14 CLE hours, including 1 ethics hour, 1 professionalism hour, and 5 trial practice hours.
Look forward to topics including:
– Trial Lessons Learned the Hard Way – A Panel Discussion with the Voices of Experience
– What To Do When A Child Rejects A Parent: Practical, Therapeutic and Legal Approaches
– When To Ask For A Jury and Strategies For Winning Your Case
– When The Family Business is Up for Grabs – The Collision of Corporate and Family Law
– Deferred Compensation and Other Benefit Plans – What To Do When You Are In Over Your Head
Begin your registration HERE. [ www.gabar.org ]
Program Activities & Events to Include:
– First-Timers’ Breakfast
– Andrew R. Pachman Memorial Charity Golf Tournament Benefitting Solomon’s Temple
– Welcome Reception
– After Party Hosted by IAG Forensics
– Presentation of Awards
– Inclusion Committee Luncheon
– Section Reception
– Sunrise Yoga on the Beach
Find the program brochure HERE [ www.gabar.org ] and look for more details on these events coming soon.