From the President: The Switch to Fastcase 7
Dear Fellow Bar Member,
I’m writing to announce an exciting change to one of our best Bar benefits. Fastcase has announced that effective Oct. 7, they will be switching their platform from Fastcase 6 to Fastcase 7. Recently, you’ve been able to toggle back and forth between the old and new version. Beginning next week, you will only have the option to use the new version.
Fastcase 7 offers many new features. Here are just a few:
– Bottomless search results: The entire results list displays automatically, you never have to page forward and wait for results to load.
– An ever-present interactive timeline: The interactive timeline automatically displays on search results.
– Updated visuals and search results: Results will automatically display the relevant interactive timeline and the “Bad Law Bot” results which indicate negative treatment.
We know change is hard. We all want to make this transition as easy as possible for you. Fastcase will be offering a webinar specific to State Bar of Georgia members on Oct. 7 and Oct. 8. (Register here [ register.gotowebinar.com ] for the webinar.) In-person trainings will also be available at the Bar Center on Monday, Oct. 7, and Thursday, Oct. 10, hosted by our Law Practice Management Program.
Click the links below to register for the in-person trainings. (You must be logged in using your State Bar credentials to register.)
– Monday, Oct. 7, 10 a.m., Fastcase 7 [ iclega-attend.org ]
– Monday, Oct. 7, 1 p.m., Fastcase 7 [ iclega-attend.org ]
– Thursday, Oct. 10, 10 a.m., Fastcase 7 [ iclega-attend.org ]
– Thursday, Oct. 10, 1 p.m., Fastcase 7 [ iclega-attend.org ]
If you ever need help with Fastcase, contact Member Benefits Coordinator Sheila Baldwin at 404-526-8618 or firstname.lastname@example.org [ mailto:email@example.com ] . Fastcase also has customer service reps ready to help you at 866-773-2782, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org [ mailto:email@example.com ] .
You can find additional information from Fastcase regarding the transition here [ linkprotect.cudasvc.com ] .
We hope you take advantage of this great benefit that’s provided to you. Please let us know if you experience any difficulty with the switch to Fastcase 7.
firstname.lastname@example.org [ mailto:email@example.com ] President, State Bar of Georgia