*REMINDER* Atlanta Nuts and Bolts of Family Law | Offering 6.5 CLE Hours
When: September 19, 2019
Where: Bar Center, State Bar of Georgia
Registration is now open* [ www.gabar.org ] for the Nuts and Bolts of Family Law on September 19 at the Bar Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Attorneys in attendance can expect to receive 6.5 CLE hours, including .5 ethics hour, 1 professionalism hour and 3 trial hours.
The Seminar’s program includes these relevant topics:
– Thoughts from the Bench on Trial Practices, Professionalism and Other Matters featuring
– Moderator Kyla S. Lines, Richardson, Bloom & Lines, LLC, Atlanta
– Hon. Rebecca Crumrine Rieder – Fulton County Superior Court
– Hon. Ural Glanville – Fulton County Superior Court
– Hon. Kimberly Childs – Cobb County Superior Court
– Hon. Randolph Rich – Gwinnett County Superior Court
– Hon. Stacey Hydrick – Dekalb County Superior Court
– The Pesky Law Part of Family Law: Case Law Update
– Why Didn’t I Think of That? Refresher on Less Common Motions in Family Law
– What to Do When Criminal Matters and Family Law Matters Collide
– When it’s Time to Call in Reinforcements: Involving a Therapist
– It Was My Understanding There Would be No Math: How a Forensic Accountant May be Your New Best Friend
– Current Considerations in Ethics & Professionalism
– Hot Topics in Custody Cases
– Passed the Bar and Have a Job. Now What? Answers to Questions Younger (and Older) Lawyers May Be Afraid to Ask
– How to Present Your Temporary Case in 30 Minutes
– Blade Running: Tips on How to Effectively Manage Your Clients Without Driving Them Away
– A Primer on Jury Trials
Click here [ sbog.info ] to view the agenda.
REGISTER HERE [ www.gabar.org ] .