*REMINDER* Environmental Law Annual Summer Seminar
Join us on St. Simons Island for the Environmental Law Section Annual Summer Seminar from July 12 – 13 at the King & Prince Beach and Golf Resort. Register Now* [ iclega.info ] .
Attorneys in attendance will receive 9 CLE hours, including 1 ethics hour and 1 professionalism hour.
The resort is currently accepting room reservations for this event. Click here [ iclega.info ] to reserve your room or call 800-342-0212 and reference the ICLE Environmental Law room block. The room block will expire on June 25.
This two-day seminar is a fantastic way to network with your peers while gaining important practice and environmental case law updates. Hear from environmental law’s most renowned attorneys and enjoy a warm Georgia summer weekend on the beautiful St. Simons Island.
Seminar topics will include:
– Georgia and Federal Waste Law Update
– Georgia Environmental Case Law Update
– Clean Water Act “Waters of the United States” Rulemaking: What would the proposed rule do?
– Special Issues in Environmental Law: Coastal Environmental Issues, Impacts of the Water Wars on Georgia’s Agriculture Industry and More
– Keynote: U.S. EPA Update on Changes to the Region | Leif Palmer, Regional Counsel, EPA
– PFAS Updates & Liability Risks
Click here [ www.gabar.org ] to see the full seminar agenda.
REGISTER HERE. [ iclega.info ]
*All attendees are invited to attend the Cocktail Reception on Friday, July 12 at 5:30 p.m. Please RSVP during registration if you plan to attend.
State Bar of Georgia
104 Marietta St. NW, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30303-2743
Phone – 404-527-8700 Fax – 404-527-8717