General Practice & Trial Institute | Book Your Room! Deadline Approaching!
March 12-14 | Amelia Island, Fla | Offering 12 CLE Hours (12/2/1/8)
Make plans now to attend the General Practice and Trial Institute [ www.gabar.org ] , Thursday through Saturday, March 12-14. The Institute will be held at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort.
The resort is currently accepting reservations. Click here [ www.omnihotels.com ] to take advantage of the negotiated room rate. The hotel cutoff date is Monday, February 17.
Attorneys in attendance will receive 12 CLE hours, including 2 ethics hours, 1 professionalism hour, and 8 trial practice hours.
Program topics will include:
– Asking For Damages In A Wrongful Death Case
– Perspectives From The Superior Court Bench
– Building A Presence In Your City: Marketing That Works
– Practical and Effective Trial Techniques
– Dissecting the Details: How to Manage Complex Cases
Begin registration here! [ www.gabar.org ]