*REMINDER* Privacy & Technology Law Institute | Register Now!
Dear Privacy and Technology Section Members,
Register now [ www.eventbrite.com ] for the 34th Privacy and Technology Law Institute! Earn CLE credits (including ethics and professionalism credit) while learning about the latest privacy and technology law issues. The event takes place Friday, October 18 at the Loudermilk Conference Center in Atlanta. Topics covered include:
– The California Consumer Privacy Act
– Private Rights of Action in Data Breach
– Drones & Surveillance
– FBI Global Threat Assessment
– Privacy by Design in the Real World
and more. Peter Kinsella is scheduled as this year’s keynote speaker.
- For additional information and to register, click here [ www.eventbrite.com ] . This event is open to all, so feel free to let other interested practitioners know.